Account Sales Agent/Sales Assistants
Have you ever wanted to work with top talent from all across the world? Help companies be successful? And work a normal M-F schedule? (are you listening hospitality and restaurant people?)...then please read on:
Keynote Speakers, Inc. is the bay area's premiere agency for top talent. We are looking for bright, confident inside account sales agents to work at our home office in Redwood City.
As an Account Sales Agent or Sales Assistant you will help numerous companies select the best guest speaker options for their meetings and events. If you have determination, drive, and a 'can do' attitude we want to hear from you.
Account Sales Agent Responsibilities:
- Manage your own leads and drive the full sales cycle from introductory calls to suggestions of the appropriate candidates
- Get to know our speaker clients, in order to understand how to place them effectively
- Turn leads into sales
- Turn clients into raving fans
- KNOW Customer Service
- Be an entrepreneur at heart
- Be hard working and self-motivated
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
Sales Assistants (part time- perfect for Students)
- Support the Sales Agents
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary history to [email protected]. Your cover letter should tell us why you are interested in working at a speaker agency. Resumes without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
|“Great service, made the process very simple for us.”-- Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for a Financial Services Technology company|