THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
No videos listed.
SPEECH TITLES AND/OR TOPICS
- Secrets of Power Negotiating
- Secrets of Power Negotiating for Salespeople
- Secrets of Power Persuasion
- Confident Decision Making
Communications | Sales | Negotiations
Roger Dawson was born in England and came to this country in 1962. He became a US citizen in 1972. His business background includes being president of one of California's largest real estate companies, with 28 offices, five hundred and forty sales associates, and a volume of over $400 million dollars per year.
As a full time speaker since 1982, Mr. Dawson has trained managers and salespeople at the top companies and business associations throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, Taiwan, China, New Zealand, and Australia. He was inducted into the Speaker Hall of Fame in 1991.
Business executives love Roger Dawson for his ability to teach their people how to improve profits and make more sales with Power Negotiating tactics.
Meeting planners love Mr. Dawson for his ability to put on a terrific presentation that is custom-tailored to their audiences and filled with content and humor. He is the author of Secrets of Power Negotiating and founder of the Power Negotiating Institute. He is full time speaker and author and travels around the world giving seminars to corporations and associations.
Roger Dawson's audiocassette programs can teach you the business skills you need to compete and win in today's challenging business environment. His audio program "Secrets of Power Negotiating" has sold over 548 thousand copies and is the best selling business audio program ever published.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Weekend Millionaire Mindset: How Ordinary People Can Achieve Extraordinary Success
- The Weekend Millionaire's Secrets to Investing in Real Estate: How to Become Wealthy in Your Spare Time
- Secrets of Power Persuasion: Everything You'll Ever Need to Get Anything You'll Ever Want
- Secrets of Power Persuasion for Salespeople
- Secrets of Power Negotiating for Salespeople: Inside Secrets from a Master Negotiator
- Roger Dawson's Secrets of Power Negotiating
- The Confident Decision Maker: How to Make the Right Business and Personal Decisions Every Time
- 13 Secrets of Power Performance
| Similar Speaker|
Kevin Lust is a results-driven trainer with a style all his own. If you want action steps, how-tos, and the inspiration to practice them, you can count on him for all three.
As a management consultant and
Michael Bosworth is noted for founding and growing Solution Selling®, one
of the most successful virtual companies in the B2B arena. He is currently involved
in two start-ups, Mike Bosworth Leadership and WeConcile®. MBL teaches Story
Seekers™ workshops. The workshops
Considered the world's greatest dealmaker, Herb Cohen has been a practicing negotiator for the past four decades, intimately involved in some of the world's headline dramas, from hostile corporate takeovers to hostage negotiations. As a result of his extensive
Steve Yastrow challenges audiences to answer the question, “Do your customers believe in you?” His fresh, provocative approach to marketing, customer relationships and sales, along with his engaging speaking style, shows audiences how to create compelling