THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: Florida|
- EXHAUSTED, CONFUSED and TICKED OFF--Hope For A New Beginning When Change Has Done You In!
- Spreading Contagious Enthusiasm(TM)-Creating Workplaces of Passion, Purpose and Productivity
- Handle with CARE--Motivating and Retaining Employees
- The Simple Truths of Service-Inspired by Johnny the Bagger(TM)
- CARE Packages for the Workplace-Dozens of Little Things You Can Do to Regenerate Spirit at Work
- The Simple Truths of Appreciation-How Each of Us Can Choose to Make a Difference
- Building Customer Loyalty-How You Can Help Keep Your Customers Returning
- Feeling Your Way Through Change-Understanding and Managing Transitions in Life and Work
- Balancing Acts- Ideas to Blend Your Work and Your Life
Change | Corporate Culture | Customer Service | Inspiration | Management | Motivation | Personal Development | Communications | Teamwork
Barbara Glanz, one of fewer than 500 Certified Speaking Professionals worldwide, works with organizations that want to improve morale, retention, and service and with people who want to rediscover the joy in their work and in their lives. Using her Master's degree in Adult Learning, she has spoken on all seven continents and in all fifty states to organizations as diverse as Nordstrom, Honda, KFC, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Southwest Airlines, Bank of America, Kaiser Permanente, Hallmark, the US Department of Energy, Shangri-La Hotels, Merry Maids, Verizon, and the Singapore Security Police.
Ms. Glanz is the author of eleven books, including The Simple Truths of Service--Inspired by Johnny the Bagger(TM) (co-authored with Ken Blanchard); The Simple Truths of Appreciation; Handle with CARE--Motivating & Retaining Employees; What Can I Do? Ideas to Help Those Who Have Experienced Loss; Balancing Acts; CARE Packages for the Workplace; CARE Packages for the Home; and CARE Packages for your Customers.
Barbara Glanz' newest book, Building Customer Loyalty--How YOU Can Help Keep Customers Returning, is scheduled for release in December 2010. This book provides tips and techniques for offering extraordinary service to both internal and external customers and helps each person learn to create positive memorable customer experiences, build lasting customer relationships, attract new customers while keeping the current ones, and have FUN doing it.
Known as the business speaker who speaks to your heart as well as to your head, Barbara Glanz lives and breathes her personal motto, "Spreading Contagious Enthusiasm(TM)." She lives on the beach in Sarasota, Florida, and adores her four grandchildren.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Building Customer Loyalty--How YOU Can Help Keep Customers Returning
- The Simple Truths of Service--Inspired by Johnny the Bagger(TM)
- The Simple Truths of Appreciation--How Each of Us Can Choose to Make a Difference
- Handle with CARE- Motivating and Retaining Employees
- What Can I Do? Ideas to Help Those Who Have Experienced Loss
- CARE Packages for the Workplace--Dozens of Little Things You Can Do to Regenerate Spirit at Work
- CARE Packages for the Home--Dozens of Little Things You Can Do to Regenerate Spirit Where You Live
- CARE Packages For Your Customers--An Idea a Week to Enhance Customer Service
- 180 Ways to Spread Contagious Enthusiasm(TM)
- Balancing Acts--More Than 250 Guiltfree, Creative Ideas to Blend Your Work and Your Life
| Similar Speaker|
Fred Reichheld is a Bain Fellow and founder of Bain & Company’s Loyalty Practice, which helps companies achieve results through customer and employee loyalty. He is the creator of the Net Promoter® system of management.
Mr. Reichheld’s work in the
Carla O'Dell, chief executive officer of APQC, is considered one of the world’s
leading experts in knowledge management (KM). In 1995 and under O’Dell’s
direction, APQC launched its first KM best practices consortium study, "Emerging
Best Practices in Knowledge Management."
During his 15-year tenure with the international consulting firm Accenture, Stephen Shapiro established and led their Global Process Excellence Practice, delivering innovation training to 20,000 consultants. In 2001 he left the management consulting world to write his first book,
It is estimated that every second, in offices around the globe, some 350 PowerPoint presentations are given (21,000 per minute, 1.26 million per hour). Hapless workers from Cupertino to Chengdu are pinned to their plastic chairs, fighting sleep, while managers,