|T. SCOTT GROSS||
THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: Texas|
No videos listed.
- If You Aren't Making Your Customers Say WOW!...Who Is?
- MicroBranding... How to Build Powerful Personal or Local Brands
- Why Service Stinks...And Exactly What To Do About It!
- Leading High Performance Teams...Lessons learned from Borrowed Dreams
Branding | Customer Service | Retail | Sales
T. Scott Gross is more than a writer who speaks; he literally has been there and done that!
A veteran of the hospitality industry, Mr. Gross learned from the bottom up, literally from the business end of a pot sink! His credibility from his years in that industry has earned him the respect of audiences everywhere as an entrepreneur who knows what it's like to make payroll every Friday.
Mr. Gross is best known for his first book, Positively Outrageous Service, now in its second edition, with over 200,000 copies in circulation worldwide in a multitude of languages, he continues to delight audiences with his subtle humor, masterful storytelling, and take-home value, challenging them to make work fun. His subsequent books, 13 in all, validate the need and rewards of delivering a customer service experience so positive that your customers become your best marketing tool.
T. Scott Gross' client list is as diverse as the Fortune 500, including such respected companies as Southwest Airlines, Ford, and Wal-Mart. Presenting to audiences from as small as six to over three thousand, he has chosen to hone his skills in more diverse territories. He has served as a First Responder (EMT-B) in his small community of Kerrville, Texas, where he currently is serving his third term as a City Council member. When not on the road, he intends to live life to its fullest, always making a difference!
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Service Prescription, Healthcare the Way It Was Meant to Be (2009)
- When Customers Talk... Turn What They Tell You into Sales
- Positively Outrageous Service: New and Easy Ways to Win Customers for Life
- Why Service Stinks...and Exactly What to Do About It!
- Microbranding: Build a Powerful Personal Brand and Beat Your Competition
- Borrowed Dreams: The Roughest, Toughest Jobs on the Planet...and What I Learned from Working Them
- Outrageous!: Unforgettable Service...Guilt-Free Selling
- How Go Get What You Want from Almost Anybody: Your Self-Defense Consumer Guide
- Leading Your Positively Outrageous Service Team
| Similar Speaker|
SmartPractice® co-founders Jim and Naomi Rhode have been pioneers in the field of preventative dentistry for over three decades. Their commitment to sharing what they have learned about business, health care, practice management and successful relationships has led to
Kevin J. Clancy, Ph.D., is the co-founder and CEO of Copernicus Marketing Consulting Research, a firm that provides innovative marketing consulting and research services to Fortune 500 companies and emerging businesses worldwide. Dr. Clancy and his partners opened the
Bob Phibbs is a nationally recognized expert on business strategy, customer service, sales, and marketing. With over thirty years experience beginning in the trenches of retail and extending to senior management positions, he has been a corporate officer, franchise
Bob Segal is a Principal at Frank Lynn & Associates. Frank Lynn & Associates is the leading consulting firm in the field of channel and distribution strategy. For over 37 years, the company has helped manufacturers work with