|T. SCOTT GROSS||
THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: Texas|
No videos listed.
- If You Aren't Making Your Customers Say WOW!...Who Is?
- MicroBranding... How to Build Powerful Personal or Local Brands
- Why Service Stinks...And Exactly What To Do About It!
- Leading High Performance Teams...Lessons learned from Borrowed Dreams
Branding | Customer Service | Retail | Sales
T. Scott Gross is more than a writer who speaks; he literally has been there and done that!
A veteran of the hospitality industry, Mr. Gross learned from the bottom up, literally from the business end of a pot sink! His credibility from his years in that industry has earned him the respect of audiences everywhere as an entrepreneur who knows what it's like to make payroll every Friday.
Mr. Gross is best known for his first book, Positively Outrageous Service, now in its second edition, with over 200,000 copies in circulation worldwide in a multitude of languages, he continues to delight audiences with his subtle humor, masterful storytelling, and take-home value, challenging them to make work fun. His subsequent books, 13 in all, validate the need and rewards of delivering a customer service experience so positive that your customers become your best marketing tool.
T. Scott Gross' client list is as diverse as the Fortune 500, including such respected companies as Southwest Airlines, Ford, and Wal-Mart. Presenting to audiences from as small as six to over three thousand, he has chosen to hone his skills in more diverse territories. He has served as a First Responder (EMT-B) in his small community of Kerrville, Texas, where he currently is serving his third term as a City Council member. When not on the road, he intends to live life to its fullest, always making a difference!
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Service Prescription, Healthcare the Way It Was Meant to Be (2009)
- When Customers Talk... Turn What They Tell You into Sales
- Positively Outrageous Service: New and Easy Ways to Win Customers for Life
- Why Service Stinks...and Exactly What to Do About It!
- Microbranding: Build a Powerful Personal Brand and Beat Your Competition
- Borrowed Dreams: The Roughest, Toughest Jobs on the Planet...and What I Learned from Working Them
- Outrageous!: Unforgettable Service...Guilt-Free Selling
- How Go Get What You Want from Almost Anybody: Your Self-Defense Consumer Guide
- Leading Your Positively Outrageous Service Team
| Similar Speaker|
Dale Partridge is a serial entrepreneur and Founder of Sevenly.org, a 40+ person socially conscious e-commerce company based in Los Angeles,California.
Each week Sevenly partners with one qualified nonprofit, and donates $7 from every product sold to support that charity’s cause.
Candid. Passionate. Relevant. Doug Lipp is on a crusade to help organizations strengthen their corporate culture, boost business performance, and unapologetically, have fun while doing it.
Doug is a distinguished international consultant, eight-time author, and former head of training at the
Storytelling is an art, but Maria Ross has it down to a science. A consultant, writer and speaker, she is chief brand strategist and creator of Red Slice, a digital elixir of stories and strategies to boost your business,
There are very few change-agents on the planet who have motivated more people in more places than Roger Brooks has in the travel industry. Over the past 30 years Roger has helped thousands of people transform ordinary