- Creating “Moments of Magic,” Customer Loyalty, Excellent Customer Service Customer Relations
- The Amazement Revolution: Seven Customer Service Strategies to Create an Amazing Customer (and Employee) Experience
- The Cult of the Customer: Create an Amazing Customer Experience that Turns Satisfied Customers into Customer Evangelists
- Internal Customer Service
- You Are the Magic!
- Focus On the Customer – LIVE!
- Customer Service Training Workshop
Customer Service | Motivation
Shep Hyken is a customer experience expert and the Chief Amazement Officer of Shepard Presentations. He is a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author and has been inducted into the National Speakers Association Hall of Fame for lifetime achievement in the speaking profession. Mr. Hyken works with companies and organizations who want to build loyal relationships with their customers and employees. His articles have been read in hundreds of publications, and he is the author of Moments of Magic®, The Loyal Customer, The Cult of the Customer and The Amazement Revolution. He is also the creator of The Customer Focus™ program, which helps clients develop a customer service culture and loyalty mindset.
In 1983, Mr. Hyken founded Shepard Presentations and since then has worked with hundreds of clients ranging from Fortune 100 size organizations to companies with less than 50 employees. Some of his clients include American Airlines, AAA, Anheuser-Busch, AT&T, AETNA, Abbott Laboratories, American Express—and that’s just a few of the A’s!
Shep Hyken’s most requested programs focus on customer service, customer loyalty, internal service, customer relations, and the customer experience. He is known for his high-energy presentations, which combine important information with entertainment (humor and magic) to create exciting programs for his audiences.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Amaze Every Customer (2013)
- The Amazement Revolution: Seven Customer Service Strategies to Create an Amazing Customer (and Employee) Experience (2011)
- The Amazement Revolution: Seven Customer Service Strategies to Create an Amazing Customer (and Employee) Experience (2009)
- The Loyal Customer: A Lesson From a Cab Driver (1999)
| Similar Speaker|
Steve Savage is an acclaimed sales and management strategist who has helped dozens of companies dramatically increase their sales and profits.
Mr. Savage’s strategies are based on a lifetime of building companies throughout the Western Hemisphere. He has achieved many dazzling
Bobbie Gee is a powerful public speaker and author who delivers messages that inspire and equip people of all ages to successfully enjoy life to its fullest. Her engaging stories followed by succinct “take-action” instructions have helped people across
Since 1976, Kit Grant has written, marketed and conducted seminars, workshops and keynote addresses throughout North America and internationally. Kit Grant has delivered programs in 13 countries on four continents to more than 450,000 people, representing a variety of
Whether she is demonstrating effective leadership training to a workforce, teaching influential communication, driving home conflict resolution skills, or delivering motivational keynote addresses to top performers, Sue Hansen is moving her audience to change, build and create more effective and