- Creating “Moments of Magic,” Customer Loyalty, Excellent Customer Service Customer Relations
- The Amazement Revolution: Seven Customer Service Strategies to Create an Amazing Customer (and Employee) Experience
- The Cult of the Customer: Create an Amazing Customer Experience that Turns Satisfied Customers into Customer Evangelists
- Internal Customer Service
- You Are the Magic!
- Focus On the Customer – LIVE!
- Customer Service Training Workshop
Customer Service | Motivation
Shep Hyken is a customer experience expert and the Chief Amazement Officer of Shepard Presentations. He is a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author and has been inducted into the National Speakers Association Hall of Fame for lifetime achievement in the speaking profession. Mr. Hyken works with companies and organizations who want to build loyal relationships with their customers and employees. His articles have been read in hundreds of publications, and he is the author of Moments of Magic®, The Loyal Customer, The Cult of the Customer and The Amazement Revolution. He is also the creator of The Customer Focus™ program, which helps clients develop a customer service culture and loyalty mindset.
In 1983, Mr. Hyken founded Shepard Presentations and since then has worked with hundreds of clients ranging from Fortune 100 size organizations to companies with less than 50 employees. Some of his clients include American Airlines, AAA, Anheuser-Busch, AT&T, AETNA, Abbott Laboratories, American Express—and that’s just a few of the A’s!
Shep Hyken’s most requested programs focus on customer service, customer loyalty, internal service, customer relations, and the customer experience. He is known for his high-energy presentations, which combine important information with entertainment (humor and magic) to create exciting programs for his audiences.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Amaze Every Customer (2013)
- The Amazement Revolution: Seven Customer Service Strategies to Create an Amazing Customer (and Employee) Experience (2011)
- The Amazement Revolution: Seven Customer Service Strategies to Create an Amazing Customer (and Employee) Experience (2009)
- The Loyal Customer: A Lesson From a Cab Driver (1999)
| Similar Speaker|
Robyn Benincasa accepts full blame for inspiring people to do insane things like
climb Mount Kilimanjaro, run their first triathlon, start their own adventure
racing teams, or start their own businesses. This is, after all, who she is and
Margaret Wheatley is president of The Berkana Institute, and an internationally acclaimed speaker and writer. She has been an organizational consultant and researcher since 1973 and a dedicated global citizen since her youth. Her first work was as a public
Once considered the Greatest Olympic athlete of all-time, Mark Spitz is synonymous with excellence. World renown and one of the most recognized faces in the World, Mark was voted Athlete of the Century in water sports and one of
Tom Hinton is one of America's most popular speakers in the areas of Customer Relations, Leadership, Team Building, and Achieving Business Excellence in the Workplace. Since 1986, he has addressed over 700 major corporate, association, and government audiences in