- The Art of Enchantment
- The Art of Social Media
- The Lessons of Steve Jobs
- The Art of Innovation
- The Art of the Start
Customer Service | Leadership | Management | Motivation | Sales | Stress Management | Technology | Entrepreneurship | Marketing | Social Media | Moderator | Author | Disruptive Innovation
Guy Kawasaki is the chief evangelist of Canva, an online graphic design tool. He is on the board of trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation, a brand ambassador for Mercedes Benz USA, and an executive fellow of the Haas School of Business (UC Berkeley).
Guy was also the chief evangelist of Apple. He is also the author of The Art of the Start 2.0, The Art of Social Media, Enchantment, and nine other books.
His in-depth knowledge of the high-tech industry combined with his years of management experience enable him to address a wide range of audiences. His particular strength is the ability to quickly understand diverse industries and incorporate his pre-existing knowledge into a highly relevant and customized speech.
Guy routinely gets rave reviews from clients including trade associations, packaged goods companies, service providers, insurance companies, educational institutions, and technology companies. He has spoken for organizations including Google, Nike, Audi, TEDx, Wal-Mart, Sprint, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Saturn, Stanford University, TIE, Calgary Flames, The Body Shop, MIT, Forbes, and Aveda.
Guy Kawasaki is highly flexible and is willing to customize a speech that is tailor-made for any audience.
Guy Kawasaki has a BA from Stanford University and an MBA from UCLA as well as an honorary doctorate from Babson College.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Art of the Start 2.0: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything (2015)
- The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users coauthor (2014)
- APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur--How to Publish a Book to help people understand self-publishing. (2013)
- What the Plus! Google+ for the Rest of Us (2012)
- Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions (2011)
- Reality Check: The Irreverent Guide to Outsmarting, Outmanaging, and Outmarketing Your Competition (2008)
- The Art of the Start: The Time-tested, Battle-hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything (2004)
- Rules For Revolutionaries: The Capitalist Manifesto for Creating and Marketing New Products and Services (2000)
- How to Drive Your Competition Crazy: Creating Disruption for Fun and Profit (1996)
- Hindsights: The Wisdom and Breakthroughs of Remarkable People (1995)
- Selling the Dream: How to Promote Your Product, Company, or Ideas and Make a Difference Using Everyday Evangelism (1992)
- The Macintosh Way: The Art of Guerrilla Management (1990)
| Similar Speaker|
Peter M. Senge, Ph.D. is a Senior Lecturer at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Harvey Mackay has written seven New York Times bestselling books, three reached #1, and two
|“Guy Kawasaki is one of the most insightful voices in Silicon Valley!” — Ann Grimes, Stanford University|
“Guy Kawasaki is clearly one of the best keynote speakers available on the market.”—Technology Firm
“Guy was awesome! Very on point, easy to work with, was accommodating, with a fantastic message! Guy was the talk of our show!”—Industry Trade Magazine
"Marvelous keynote speaker! Provocative. Candid. Funny. Brought his experiences in the industry to life. Appreciated that we had the Q&A opportunity too. Tells it like it is.”
“Extraordinarily relevant! Thank you so much for having Guy speak at this workshop!"
“Did a great job of bringing humor into the interaction of the keynote and the Q&A.”
“External perspective outside of (Client Company) was excellent.”