THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$40,001 and above
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
No videos listed.
- The Untapped Advantage of Organizational Health
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- The Ideal Team Player
- The Truth about Employee Engagement
Change | Leadership | Management | Teamwork | HR / Workplace | Author
Patrick Lencioni is founder and president of The Table Group, a firm dedicated to providing organizations with ideas, products and services that improve teamwork, clarity and employee engagement.
Lencioni’s passion for organizations and teams is reflected in his writing, speaking and executive consulting. He is the author of eleven best-selling books with nearly five million copies sold. His capstone book, The Advantage, is the pre-eminent source on organizational health and became an immediate best-seller. After twelve years in print, his classic book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, remains a weekly fixture on national best-seller lists. Releasing this year in April, The Ideal Team Player, is a much-anticipated follow-up to his team book.
The wide-spread appeal of Lencioni’s leadership models have yielded a diverse base of speaking and consulting clients, including a mix of Fortune 500 companies, professional sports organizations, the military, non-profits, schools and churches.
Pat addresses thousands of leaders each year at world-class organizations and national conferences. Consistently the top rated keynote speaker at major events, Pat shares his insights and inspires his audiences through his accessibility, humor and story-telling.
Named in Fortune magazine as one of the ‘ten new gurus you should know,’ Pat and his work have been featured in USA TODAY, Bloomberg Businessweek, and Harvard Business Review, to name a few.
Prior to founding his firm, he worked as a corporate executive for Sybase, Oracle and Bain & Company.
Pat Lencioni lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with his wife and four sons.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Ideal Team Player: How to Recognize and Cultivate the Three Essential Virtues (2016)
- The Advantage: Why Organizational Health Trumps Everything Else in Business (2012)
- Getting Naked: A Business Fable about Shedding the Three Fears that Sabotage Client Loyalty (2010)
- The Three Big Questions for a Frantic Family (2008)
- The Five Temptations of a CEO, Anniversary Edition: A Leadership Fable (2008)
- The Three Signs of a Miserable Job: A Fable for Managers (And Their Employees) (2007)
- Silos, Politics and Turf Wars: A Leadership Fable About Destroying the Barriers That Turn Colleagues Into Competitors... (2006)
- Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Field Guide for Leaders, Managers, and Facilitators (2005)
- Death by Meeting: A Leadership Fable...About Solving the Most Painful Problem in Business (2004)
- The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive: A Leadership Fable (2000)
| Similar Speaker|
The Internet has radically changed the way that people buy and sell. Buyers have more information than ever, and they don't have time to waste in data gathering meetings. Yet while buying behavior has changed, people still sell pretty much
An internationally renowned thought leader on the subject of leadership, performance and managing under pressure, Dr. Pawliw-Fry is one of the highest rated lecturers at the prestigious Kellogg School of Management's Executive Education Program. He now acts as an advisor
Economic & Business Innovation Thought Leader, Publisher and Columnist for Forbes, Entrepreneur & Author.
- A respected forecaster of how events and upcoming trends—tech, financial markets and especially the impact of Washington politics—will affect business and the economy
- As a journalist, private investor,
Michael Kerr, CSP, Speaking Hall of Fame member, is an award winning, Certified Speaking Professional and the author of six books. He is known as one of North America’s leading authorities on how to create more productive, less stressful,