THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: Colorado|
No videos listed.
SPEECH TITLES AND/OR TOPICS
- Motivational Talks on Ethics and Leadership Enrichment--How can we do better?
- Values Discovery Process -What do we care about?
- Ethical Climate Assessment--Are we living up to our values?
- Values-Driven Decision Making--What's the secret to making good choices?
- Writing an Effective Code of Ethics--Do all of our associates know how ethics affects our everyday operation?
- Setting Up and Operating Ethics Helplines and Hotlines--Where can we turn for help?
- Individual Ethics Counseling Services--Where can we find an ally?
Balanced Living | Ethics | Leadership | Stress Management
A retired career officer in the United States Air Force, Jeffrey A. Zink, Ph.D. is an executive life coach and highly acclaimed motivational speaker on Ethics and Leadership Enrichment.
Colonel Zink gained his theoretical knowledge of Ethics and Philosophy through undergraduate study at the University of Pittsburgh, his Masters work at the University of
Southern California, and doctoral study at Oxford University, England, where he earned his Doctorate in Moral Philosophy in just under 2
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Hammer-Proof: A Practical Guide to Values-Based Leadership
- Choices: Using Values Every Day
- From I to WE: The Round Table Journey
| Similar Speaker|
Eve Ensler, playwright, performer, and activist, is the author of The Vagina Monologues, translated into over 48 languages and performed in over 140 countries, including sold-out runs at both Off-Broadway's Westside Theater and on London's West End (2002 Olivier Award
John Stossel joined Fox Business Network (FBN) in 2009. He is the host of "Stossel" (Thursdays at 9 PM/ET), a weekly program highlighting current consumer issues with a libertarian viewpoint. Stossel also appears regularly on Fox
Douglas K. Smith is the author of On Value and Values: Thinking Differently About We In An Age of Me (Financial Times Books, March 2004), his seventh book. He also is a globally recognized management consultant and thinker, as
Mike Frank worked his way up from salesman, to manager, to district manager, to regional manager, to national sales manager, to vice president of sales of an international sales corporation within 4 years and before he was 26 years old.