THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: Texas|
- The Real Truth about Success: What the Top 1% Do Differently and Why They Won't Tell You
- Essential Leadership: Making Employee Engagement Actually Happen
- Dissolving Conflicts: Separating the Data from the Drama
- Making the Most of Difficult Situations: Changing Markets, Changing Times
- What the Most Influential Leaders Do Differently
- Millennial Loyalty: Keeping and Attracting Top Young Talent
- Inclusion + Tolerance = Success: Creating a diverse culture that drives performance
- Change is Mandatory...Stress is Optional
- Being the Best vs. Being Consistently Chosen
- Getting Great Results: Turning Talent into Performance
- Generations Working Better Together
- Influencing People You Have No Authority Over
- Influence in Action: How to Consistently Hold People Accountable
- Influencing Safety
Change | Customer Service | Motivation | Sales | Generations and Demographics | Management
Garrison Wynn helps people learn how to make the jump from being great at what they do to understanding and developing the qualities, it takes to be chosen for the job. He gets them to understand why their products, services, or leadership styles--or those of their competitors--are selected.
As a speaker, advisor, author, and entertainer, Mr. Wynn has worked with some of the world's most effective corporate leaders and business developers, from multibillion-dollar manufacturers to top New York Stock Exchange wirehouses. He has a background in manufacturing, entertainment, telecommunications, and financial services. In his teens, he worked with Magnavox and baseball legend Hank Aaron to promote the world's first video gaming system. By age 27, he became the youngest department head in a Fortune 500 company's history. He researched and designed processes for 38 company locations nationwide and he developed and marketed products that are still sold in 30 countries.
An experienced actor in films and a former professional stand-up comedian, Garrison Wynn has hosted television specials and national radio programs. His new top-selling book, published by McGraw-Hill, blends a decade of research and his candid, laugh-out-loud delivery to finally spill The Real Truth About Success. His additional writing credits include business journal articles, weekly contributions to The Washington Post and co-authoring with Stephen R. Covey, Ken Blanchard, and Jack Canfield.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Real Truth about Success: What the Top 1% Do Differently, Why They Won't Tell You, and How You Can Do It Anyway! (2009)
- The Truth About Success: Being the Best vs. Being Consistently Chosen (2006)
- Master's of Success (2005)
| Similar Speaker|
Robert Stevenson is an expert at building a high-performance culture, improving efficiency, and accelerating growth. He is one of the most widely sought after speakers in the world today, as well as a best-selling author. He has owned five
Kevin Elko, Ph.D., is a nationally renowned Performance Consultant, Professional Motivational speaker and Author. With hundreds of standing ovations, he is one of the hottest inspirational presenters in the country today.
Dr. Elko's appeal in the sports world
On October 5th, 1982, Laurie Skreslet became the first Canadian to summit Mount Everest.
Since then, Laurie Skreslet has recognized the parallel between climbing the mountain and the challenges people face daily in the business community. By
Pat Williams is the senior vice president of the NBA's Orlando Magic. Also one of America's top motivational, inspirational, and humorous speakers, he has addressed employees from many of the Fortune 500 companies and the Million Dollar Round Table.