|STEVEN S. LITTLE||
THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: North Carolina|
- "Own" Your Opportunity: Entrepreneurial Imperatives for the 21st Century Sales Professional
- Duck and (re)Cover: The Embattled Business Owner's Guide to Survival and Growth
- The Milkshake Moment: Overcoming Stupid Systems, Pointless Policies, and Muddled Management to Realize Real Growth
- The 7 Irrefutable Rules of Business Growth: 21st Century Strategies for Building Your Company
- The Future of Opportunity: A 20/20 Vision of Your Success
- The Ten T's of Customer Acquisition & Retention: Proven Initiatives for Building Relationships and Profits
Change | Customer Service | Future | Management
Steven S. Little is a much sought after expert on the subject of business growth and the future of opportunity. As a former President of three fast-growth companies, he now advises thousands of leaders of growing organizations and communities each year. For over ten years, he was also a Senior Consultant for Inc. magazine.
Mr. Little is the author of the best-selling books The 7 Irrefutable Rules of Small Business Growth (Wiley, 2005) and The Milkshake Moment: Overcoming Stupid Systems, Pointless Policies and Muddled Management to Realize Real Growth (Wiley, 2008). His latest book, Duck and (Re)Cover, (John Wiley & Sons, June 2009) gives actionable advice on the most significant challenges and opportunities facing embattled businesses today.
Steven Little also regularly speaks for some of the world's leading organizations, including UPS, Microsoft, FedEx, Bank of America, SunTrust Bank, Echostar, National Association of Home Builders, Consumer Electronics Associations, National Sporting Goods Association, Million Dollar Round Table, American Banking Association, Associated General Contractors, Retail Industries Leaders Association, and over 80 chambers of commerce. His style has been described as "real-world," "highly credible," and "uniquely engaging."
From 1988 thru 1999, Mr. Little was President of three fast growth companies. Both FAME, Inc. and Erb Industries, Inc. achieved profitable growth rates of over 500% during his tenure.
Steve Little is a graduate of Miami University and has studied at The Institute for Management Development in Lausanne, Switzerland and The University of Houston's Future Studies Program. He and his family live in sunny Wilmington, NC and historic Merida, Mexico.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Duck and (Re)Cover: The Embattled Business Owner's Guide to Survival and Growth
- The Milkshake Moment: Overcoming Stupid Systems, Pointless Policies and Muddled Management to Realize Real Growth
- The 7 Irrefutable Rules of Small Business Growth
| Similar Speaker|
No idle armchair philosopher, Sam Geist's insights stem from years of front-line business experience. He grew his single sporting goods store into a 15-store $40 million dollar a year national chain before he sold it to his competitor.
Jeff Magee, Ph.D., has been called one of leading "Leadership & Marketing Strategists" today ... He started his first business at age 15, sold it before going to college and had penned more than 100 newspaper columns appearing in major
The New York Times bestselling author Christine Comaford is CEO of Mighty Ventures, an innovation accelerator that helps businesses to massively increase sales, product offerings, and company value. She has built and sold 5 of her own businesses with
Leigh Branham is dedicated to assisting organizations in the management of people, and helping individuals in the management of their own careers, to balance the achievement of organizational and individual goals. He is a strong proponent of the idea