- All In - How Great Leaders Develop a Culture of Belief and Deliver Big Results
- The Orange Revolution – How One Great Team Can Transform an Entire Organization
- The Carrot Principle – How the Best Managers use Recognition to Engage their People, Retain Talent and Accelerate Performance
Human Resources/Workplace Issues | Management | Motivation | Author | Leadership | Sales | Strategic Planning | Teamwork
Called the "apostle of appreciation" by the Globe and Mail, Canada´s largest newspaper, and "creative and refreshing" by the New York Times, Chester Elton is co-author of several successful leadership books. All In, The Carrot Principle and The Orange Revolution by Simon & Schuster have been New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal Bestsellers. His work has been called a "must read for modern managers" by Larry King of CNN.
Elton’s books have been translated into more than 30 languages and have sold over a million copies worldwide. As a motivation expert, Chester has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Fast Company magazine and the New York Times, and has appeared on NBC’s Today Show, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, National Public Radio and CBS’s 60 Minutes.
Chester Elton has spoken to delighted audiences from Seattle to Singapore, Denver to Dubai, and from Toronto to Istanbul. He was the highest rated speaker at a recent national Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) annual conference (Bill Cosby was the number two rated speaker).
Mr. Elton serves as a leadership consultant to firms such as American Express, Avis Budget Group and Cigna.
Chester Elton is most proud to be the father of four exceptional children.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Orange Revolution (9/10)
- The Carrot Principle
- The Invisible Employee: Realizing the Hidden Potential in Everyone
- A Carrot a Day: A Daily Dose of Recognition for Your Employees - Elton & Gostick
- The 24-Carrot Manager: A Remarkable Story of How a Leader Can Unleash Human Potential - Elton & Gostick
- Managing with Carrots: Using Recognition to Attract and Retain the Best People - Elton & Gostick
| Similar Speaker|
Detective Kevin Coffey's knowledge of crime is first hand. With more than 23-year's experience in one of the largest police departments in the United States, Detective Sergeant Coffey is a decorated officer who has been selected as Officer of
Marci Shimoff is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, a celebrated transformational
leader, and one of the nation's leading experts on happiness, success, and unconditional
love. She is the author of the runaway bestsellers Love for No Reason and
Scott Christopher is author of the best-selling People People: Who They Are,
Why They Win and How To Become One, The Levity Effect: Why It Pays to Lighten
Up, and contributing author of The Daily Carrot Principle and A Carrot
Sheida Hodge is internationally recognized as one of the leading experts on cross-cultural and international business. With over 25 years of business experience, she is the founder of Hodge International Advisors--a cross-cultural speaking, training, and coaching firm in Seattle--offering