- All In - How Great Leaders Develop a Culture of Belief and Deliver Big Results
- The Orange Revolution – How One Great Team Can Transform an Entire Organization
- The Carrot Principle – How the Best Managers use Recognition to Engage their People, Retain Talent and Accelerate Performance
Management | Motivation | Author | Leadership | Sales | Strategic Planning | Teamwork
Called the "apostle of appreciation" by the Globe and Mail, Canada´s largest newspaper, and "creative and refreshing" by the New York Times, Chester Elton is co-author of several successful leadership books. All In, The Carrot Principle and The Orange Revolution by Simon & Schuster have been New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal Bestsellers. His work has been called a "must read for modern managers" by Larry King of CNN.
Elton’s books have been translated into more than 30 languages and have sold over a million copies worldwide. As a motivation expert, Chester has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Fast Company magazine and the New York Times, and has appeared on NBC’s Today Show, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, National Public Radio and CBS’s 60 Minutes.
Chester Elton has spoken to delighted audiences from Seattle to Singapore, Denver to Dubai, and from Toronto to Istanbul. He was the highest rated speaker at a recent national Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) annual conference (Bill Cosby was the number two rated speaker).
Mr. Elton serves as a leadership consultant to firms such as American Express, Avis Budget Group and Cigna.
Chester Elton is most proud to be the father of four exceptional children.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Orange Revolution (9/10)
- The Carrot Principle
- The Invisible Employee: Realizing the Hidden Potential in Everyone
- A Carrot a Day: A Daily Dose of Recognition for Your Employees - Elton & Gostick
- The 24-Carrot Manager: A Remarkable Story of How a Leader Can Unleash Human Potential - Elton & Gostick
- Managing with Carrots: Using Recognition to Attract and Retain the Best People - Elton & Gostick
| Similar Speaker|
By any standards, Lute Olson is one of America's finest examples of character and leadership. Lute Olson is the head coach for the University of Arizona Men's Basketball team, and is one of just 38 head coaches in NCAA history
Street smart and hard bargaining, Les Gold spent the last 40 years as a Detroit pawnbroker. He is the star of the blockbuster television show Hardcore Pawn, a breakout success for TimeWarner and truTV.
Ed Viesturs is America's leading high-altitude mountaineer, and has climbed many of the world's most challenging summits. In May of 2004, Ed Viesturs became one of only two non-Sherpa to summit Mount Everest for the sixth time. He
Matt McFadyen is a lead facilitator, master storyteller and keynote speaker with Peak Teams Inc.
As a keynote speaker and facilitator Mr. McFadyen has worked with organizations all over the world to engage, align and inspire leaders and their teams.