- What Motivates Me: Put Your Passions to Work
- All In - How Great Leaders Develop a Culture of Belief and Deliver Big Results
- The Orange Revolution – How One Great Team Can Transform an Entire Organization
- The Carrot Principle – How the Best Managers use Recognition to Engage their People, Retain Talent and Accelerate Performance
Management | Motivation | Author | Leadership | Sales | Strategic Planning | Teamwork
Called the “Apostle of appreciation” by the Globe and Mail, Canada’s largest newspaper, and “creative and refreshing‚” by the New York Times, Chester Elton is co-author of several successful leadership books. All In, The Carrot Principle and What Motivates Me have been New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestsellers. His work has been called a “must read for modern managers,” by Larry King of CNN.
Elton’s books have been translated into more than 30 languages and have sold more than a million copies worldwide. As a motivation expert, Chester has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Fast Company and the New York Times, and has appeared on NBC’s Today Show, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, National Public Radio and CBS’s 60 Minutes. And if you Google the 30 top leadership gurus of 2013, you’ll find Chester Elton at number 12, right after John Baldoni and just ahead of Jim Collins.
Chester serves as a leadership consultant to firms such as American Express, Avis Budget Group and Cigna. He is most proud, however, to be the father of four exceptional children—all the more exceptional now they have grown up and left home.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- What Motivates Me, Put your Passions to Work (2014)
- The Orange Revolution (9/10)
- The Carrot Principle
- The Invisible Employee: Realizing the Hidden Potential in Everyone
- A Carrot a Day: A Daily Dose of Recognition for Your Employees - Elton & Gostick
- The 24-Carrot Manager: A Remarkable Story of How a Leader Can Unleash Human Potential - Elton & Gostick
- Managing with Carrots: Using Recognition to Attract and Retain the Best People - Elton & Gostick
| Similar Speaker|
Tim Sanders is the maverick CEO of Los Angeles tech start-up Net Minds and founder of research firm Deeper Media Incorporated. Prior to these positions, he was the Chief Solutions Officer at Yahoo, as well as its Leadership Coach
Successful Meetings Magazine has name Bodine Balasco "one of the Top 21 Speakers for the 21st Century." His Fortune 100 clients include AT&T, Boeing, Coca Cola, British Petroleum, Verizon, Wells Fargo, and FedEx. Many of them call him
Having spent almost a decade as a Senior Manager for National Specialty Chains, and disillusioned with the results being achieved at the coalface, Terry Hawkins made the brave decision at 27 to start her training organization, People
Debra Pestrak, a peak performance expert, offers insights and useful information that can be implemented immediately. Her messages reach to the core of each audience member with her natural style, engaging presentation skills, and real life examples. Participants