THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$25,001 to $40,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
No videos listed.
- Make Your Team Smarter Overnight: The Neuroscience of Compelling Leadership
- Influence ANY Outcome: Using Neuroscience to Sell Better, Lead Better, Market
- Create The Culture Of Your Dreams: The Brain-Based Formula For Emotional
- The Truth About How Your Brain Gets Smarter
- The Neuroscience of Managing Change: Clear Conflict and Resolve Resistance
- The Brain-Based Secrets of Optimal Teams: Create Collaboration, Alignment, Cohesion Swiftly
Quota Busters: Inside The Brain Of Your Buyer
Change | Customer Service | Leadership | Strategic Planning | Technology | Entrepreneurship | Marketing
Bill Gates calls her “super high bandwidth.”
Bill Clinton has thanked her for “fostering American entrepreneurship.”
For over 30 years New York Times bestselling author and Leadership and Culture Coach Christine Comaford has helped leaders navigate growth and change. Christine is known for proven strategies to optimize executive performance, powerfully enroll and align teams, and rapidly increase sales and company value. The potent neuroscience techniques she teaches are easy to learn and apply.
Christine has built and sold 5 businesses with an average 700% ROI, served on over 24 boards and has invested in over 200 startups, including Google. She has consulted to the White House (Clinton and Bush), 700 of the Fortune 1000, 300 mid-sized business. She was a software engineer in the early days of Microsoft, Apple and Adobe.
Be sure to pick up a copy of her new New York Times bestseller SmartTribes: How Teams Become Brilliant Together.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- SmartTribes: How Teams Become Brilliant Together (2013)
- Rules for Renegades: How to Make More Money, Rock Your Career, and Revel in Your Individuality (2007)
| Similar Speaker|
One of the most distinguished coaching careers in National Football League history officially concluded when Dick Vermeil announced his retirement from professional football in January 2006. Vermeil spent 15 seasons as an NFL head coach and was a member of
Dan Thurmon isn’t just a world-renowned Hall of Fame keynote speaker. He’s also an author, entrepreneur, workplace performance expert, fitness advocate, acrobat, unicyclist (even on mountains – yes, really), drummer, and is (in his late forties) learning flying trapeze.
Dr. Graeme Codrington is an expert on the new world of work and multi-generational
workplaces. He is a keynote presenter, author, futurist, facilitator and strategy
consultant working across multiple industries and sectors. His unique style
Razor-sharp Insights • Concrete Examples • Entertaining Stories • Incredible Energy! This is why clients in every part of the world invite Kevin Freiberg to be their featured speaker. Dr. Freiberg is on a short list of global