THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: Kentucky|
No videos listed.
SPEECH TITLES AND/OR TOPICS
- Are You Lost or Found?: The 3 Secrets of Leadership
- From Me to We: Leveraging the Magic of Teamwork
- Making Money Legally Without Losing Your Sanity, Your Health, or Your Family
- From Mr. Dithers to Dilbert: Leadership and Values in the New Economy
- Creating WOW!: Unleashing Creativity to Dazzle Your Customers
- Forrest Gump on Management
- OE High Tech High Touch Communication
- Power at the Podium: Presenting Yourself With Clarity and Impact
Communications | Leadership | Personal Development | Teamwork
Lyle Sussman, Ph.D. is Chairman and Professor of Management, College of Business and Public Administration, University of Louisville. He received his Ph.D. from Purdue University and his BS and MS from the University of Wisconsin. Prior to his current position, he taught at the University of Michigan and University of Pittsburgh.
Dr. Sussman writes and consults on leadership, customer service, communication and high performance teams. Aside from 60 scholarly articles, his work has appeared in Harvard Business Review Updates, Savvy, Bottom Line Reports, Working Woman, Inc., Success, Executive Book Summaries, Investor's Daily, CNN, US Air In Flight Audio, and as a featured columnist in the Louisville Courier Journal. He has consulted for the Fortune 500, government agencies, and religious organizations.
Dr. Sussman is a best selling business author with more than 1,000,000 copies of his books in print in 14 languages. He has consulted or spoken throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Central America, Bahamas, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Central Europe. He was a former member of the Lessons in Leadership Lecture group that included Stephen Covey, Tom Peters, and Ken Blanchard, and has spoken to more than 500,000 people. The quality and quantity of his speaking, consulting, research, and writing, have enabled him to achieve recognition as a member of Who's Who in Business Higher Education.
Dr. Sussman's latest book, Lost and Found: The Story of How One Man Discovered the Secrets of Leadership...Where He Wasn't Even Looking, a business parable, was released in 2004.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Lost and Found: The Story of How One Man Discovered the Secrets of Leadership...Where He Wasn't Even Looking
| Similar Speaker|
Peter Bregman is the CEO of Bregman Partners, Inc., a company that strengthens leadership in people and in organizations.
His forthcoming book is Four Seconds: All the Time You Need to Stop Counter-Produtive Habits and Get the Results You Want
Ron Crossland’s interest in human behavior began while working towards
his bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering technology. He learned
in the high-tech lab that innovation and results came from teamwork as much
Growing up in a military family, Sarita Maybin lived in many places, including 9 years in Germany. Moving frequently, she discovered the importance of adapting, staying positive and playing nicely.
After earning a Master’s Degree in Counseling from the University of
Economic & Business Innovation Thought Leader, Publisher and Columnist for Forbes, Entrepreneur & Author.
- A respected forecaster of how events and upcoming trends—tech, financial markets and especially the impact of Washington politics—will affect business and the economy
- As a journalist, private investor,