THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$15,001 to $25,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Does your organization need courage? Creating a Culture of Courage™: The New Leadership Challenge
- The Art of Influence: Creating Your Network of Advocacy™
- Generational Courage: Creating High Performance Teams across the Generations
- The Courage to Innovate: The Corporate & Entrepreneurial Imperative
- Ready to create true customer loyalty? The Rules of WOO, A Guide to Capturing the Hearts & Minds of Today’s Customers TM
- The Customer of the Future: Creating True Customer & Employee Loyalty
Customer Service | Leadership | Moderator | Strategic Planning | Stress Management | Corporate Culture
Cindy Solomon is a world-renowned leadership expert, author and speaker who helps Fortune 500 companies build Courageous Leaders®, better enabling their teams and organizations to compete and win in today’s customer-driven economy.
With her Courageous Leadership programs, Cindy has helped hundreds of companies around the world identify, nurture, and leverage the leadership potential in their front line employees and their leadership teams. As a result, leading organizations can better develop exceptional customer experiences and attract and retain the next generation of high performers. Cindy has brought her programs to tech companies such as Oracle, Cisco, Google and Salesforce; and industry leaders such as UPS, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Wells Fargo and Pfizer, among others.
One of the most highly sought-after leadership speakers in the world, Cindy has traveled the globe sharing her provocative and often hilarious insights on business, customer service, and courage with tens of thousands each year.
Cindy Solomon is also a best-selling author on the topic of leadership, with books, Creating a Culture of Courage for corporate employees, and The Rules of Woo: A Guide to Capturing the Hearts and Minds of Today’s Customers for entrepreneurs.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Creating A Culture Of Courage; The Courage Challenge Workbook (2011)
- The Rules of Woo: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Capturing the Hearts & Minds of Today's Customers (2010)
| Similar Speaker|
As a cutting-edge entrepreneur, best-selling author, and dynamic speaker, John
C. Maxwell, Ph.D. has cultivated an extensive following among the most highly
respected and influential business leaders across the globe. Reaching more than
Simon T. Bailey
Simon T. Bailey is a leadership imagineer and author whose expertise equips emerging leaders and organizations with tips, tools and techniques on how to unleash their potential. He is the former sales director of the world-renowned Disney Institute and founder
Entrepreneur, business expert, and international author Sam Silverstein's battle cry of "No More Excuses" has been heard by companies and business professionals the world over. Accountability is today's competitive advantage to reclaim market share and win the heart of
John Wood is the founder and board co–chair of Room to Read, an organization that believes World Change Starts with Educated Children® and seeks to transform the lives of millions of children in developing countries by focusing on literacy and