THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$15,001 to $25,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Courageous Innovation™ Boost innovative thinking at every level of your organization
- Nimble Leadership™ Guide your teams to success with speed, agility, and presence
- Customer Service Revolution™ Leverage the true power within your front line
- The Customer of the Future™ Inspire diehard loyalty among customers and employees alike
- Creating a Culture of Courage™ Leverage personal courage to drive personal success
- Conscious Leadership™ Create high performance teams with next-generation inclusiveness
Customer Service | Leadership | Moderator | Strategic Planning | Stress Management | Corporate Culture
For more than two decades, widely admired leadership expert, author, and keynote speaker Cindy Solomon has helped Fortune 1000 companies all over the world cultivate Courageous Leaders® and customer focused cultures.
With her signature razor-sharp wit, Solomon goes beyond battlefield analogies and sports metaphors to deliver real-life business stories, poignant facts, and actionable advice on next-generation leadership and service excellence in today’s customer-driven economy.
Keynote attendees and workshop participants praise Solomon for providing new and relevant information that can be immediately applied to their daily work routines. Business leaders consistently express amazement at the fast and lasting results they see both in their corporate cultures and on the bottom line. Past and present clients include: Oracle, Cisco, Google, Salesforce, Raytheon, Wells Fargo, UPS, PWC, The Ritz-Carlton, Pfizer, and hundreds more.
Cindy Solomon is also a bestselling author on the topic of leadership. Her current books include The Courage Challenge Workbook for corporate employees and The Rules Of Woo, the customer service guide for entrepreneurs and business owners that built a cult following among corporate managers.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Creating A Culture Of Courage; The Courage Challenge Workbook (2011)
- The Rules of Woo: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Capturing the Hearts & Minds of Today's Customers (2010)
| Similar Speaker|
Jeffrey Pfeffer, Ph.D., is the Thomas D. Dee II Professor of Organizational Behavior in the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University. He is the author or co-author of ten books: The External Control of Organizations: A Resource Dependence Perspective,
Bill Gates calls her “super high bandwidth.”
Bill Clinton has thanked her for “fostering American entrepreneurship.”
For over 30 years New York Times bestselling author and Leadership and Culture Coach Christine Comaford has helped leaders navigate growth and change. Christine is known
Jackie Freiberg is the co-author of four books, the international best seller, NUTS Southwest Airlines’ Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal Success, the go to book on leadership, culture, service, and innovation. Their most recent book,
Would you respect a man who came to the United States as a teenager with little knowledge of English, no contacts and only $50 in his pocket yet ended up a mega success story? Would you listen to what