THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Does your organization need courage? Creating a Culture of Courage™: The New Leadership Challenge
- The Art of Influence: Creating Your Network of Advocacy™
- Generational Courage: Creating High Performance Teams across the Generations
- The Courage to Innovate: The Corporate & Entrepreneurial Imperative
- Ready to create true customer loyalty? The Rules of WOO, A Guide to Capturing the Hearts & Minds of Today’s Customers TM
- The Customer of the Future: Creating True Customer & Employee Loyalty
Customer Service | Leadership | Moderator | Strategic Planning | Stress Management | Corporate Culture
Cindy Solomon is a world-renowned leadership expert, author and speaker who helps Fortune 500 companies build Courageous Leaders®, better enabling their teams and organizations to compete and win in today’s customer-driven economy.
With her Courageous Leadership programs, Cindy has helped hundreds of companies around the world identify, nurture and leverage the leadership potential in their front line employees and their leadership teams. As a result, leading organizations can better develop exceptional customer experiences and attract and retain the next generation of high performers. Cindy has brought her programs to tech companies such as Oracle, Cisco, Google and Salesforce; and industry leaders such as UPS, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Wells Fargo and Pfizer, among others.
One of the most highly sought-after leadership speakers in the world, Cindy has traveled the globe sharing her provocative and often hilarious insights on business, customer service and courage with tens of thousands each year.
Cindy Solomon is also a best-selling author on the topic of leadership, with books Creating a Culture of Courage for corporate employees, and The Rules of Woo: A Guide to Capturing the Hearts and Minds of Today’s Customers for entrepreneurs both available on Amazon.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Creating A Culture Of Courage; The Courage Challenge Workbook (2011)
- The Rules of Woo: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Capturing the Hearts & Minds of Today's Customers (2010)
| Similar Speaker|
Honesty and Integrity is Larry Johnson’s keynote topic. He is the coauthor
of the best selling book, Absolute Honesty: Building a Corporate Culture That
Values Straight Talk and Rewards Integrity.
For twenty-plus years, he has helped organizations build more productive
George Hedley, CSP, "The Business-Builder," is a business-building expert. He is an entrepreneur, business owner, and the recognized authority on how to build a growing business into a company that consistently produces bottom-line results, profits, wealth, and equity.
Casino Developer Stephen A. Wynn is widely credited with transforming Las Vegas
into a world-renowned resort and convention destination. As Chairman of the Board,
President, and Chief Executive Officer of Mirage Resorts, Incorporated, he envisioned
and built The Mirage, Treasure
John L. Nesheim is an engineer and veteran of Silicon Valley. Since 1976, he
has focused his research on how to create a high-tech start-up. John Nesheim
teaches entrepreneurship for Cornell University and other schools in