THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$15,001 to $25,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Does your organization need courage? Creating a Culture of Courage™: The New Leadership Challenge
- The Art of Influence: Creating Your Network of Advocacy™
- Generational Courage: Creating High Performance Teams across the Generations
- The Courage to Innovate: The Corporate & Entrepreneurial Imperative
- Ready to create true customer loyalty? The Rules of WOO, A Guide to Capturing the Hearts & Minds of Today’s Customers TM
- The Customer of the Future: Creating True Customer & Employee Loyalty
Customer Service | Leadership | Moderator | Strategic Planning | Stress Management | Corporate Culture
Cindy Solomon is a world-renowned leadership expert, author and speaker who helps Fortune 500 companies build Courageous Leaders®, better enabling their teams and organizations to compete and win in today’s customer-driven economy.
With her Courageous Leadership programs, Cindy has helped hundreds of companies around the world identify, nurture, and leverage the leadership potential in their front line employees and their leadership teams. As a result, leading organizations can better develop exceptional customer experiences and attract and retain the next generation of high performers. Cindy has brought her programs to tech companies such as Oracle, Cisco, Google and Salesforce; and industry leaders such as UPS, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Wells Fargo and Pfizer, among others.
One of the most highly sought-after leadership speakers in the world, Cindy has traveled the globe sharing her provocative and often hilarious insights on business, customer service, and courage with tens of thousands each year.
Cindy Solomon is also a best-selling author on the topic of leadership, with books, Creating a Culture of Courage for corporate employees, and The Rules of Woo: A Guide to Capturing the Hearts and Minds of Today’s Customers for entrepreneurs.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Creating A Culture Of Courage; The Courage Challenge Workbook (2011)
- The Rules of Woo: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Capturing the Hearts & Minds of Today's Customers (2010)
| Similar Speaker|
Danny Cox is an accelerationist, or one who causes faster movement, higher efficiency, and increased productivity. President of Acceleration Unlimited, Danny Cox is a professional keynote speaker, with themes built around his personal record of high performance, leadership, and
Geoff Colvin is an award-winning thinker, author, broadcaster, and speaker
on today’s most significant trends in business. As Fortune’s Senior
Editor-at-Large, he has become one of America’s sharpest and most respected
commentators on leadership,
Robyn Benincasa was born in Long Island, NY, but spent most of her youth in Tempe, AZ, where she competed at the state and national level in gymnastics, diving, and cross country. After graduating from Arizona State University with
Rick Tate has delivered keynote addresses, workshops, and consulting projects for clients around the world challenging people's mind-sets and developing new ways of thinking. Working through his California based international consulting firm, ThinkIT, he is an internationally recognized expert