THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$15,001 to $25,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Courageous Innovation™ Boost innovative thinking at every level of your organization
- Nimble Leadership™ Guide your teams to success with speed, agility, and presence
- Customer Service Revolution™ Leverage the true power within your front line
- The Customer of the Future™ Inspire diehard loyalty among customers and employees alike
- Creating a Culture of Courage™ Leverage personal courage to drive personal success
- Conscious Leadership™ Create high performance teams with next-generation inclusiveness
Customer Service | Leadership | Moderator | Strategic Planning | Stress Management | Corporate Culture
For more than two decades, widely admired leadership expert, author, and keynote speaker Cindy Solomon has helped Fortune 1000 companies all over the world cultivate Courageous Leaders® and customer focused cultures.
With her signature razor-sharp wit, Solomon goes beyond battlefield analogies and sports metaphors to deliver real-life business stories, poignant facts, and actionable advice on next-generation leadership and service excellence in today’s customer-driven economy.
Keynote attendees and workshop participants praise Solomon for providing new and relevant information that can be immediately applied to their daily work routines. Business leaders consistently express amazement at the fast and lasting results they see both in their corporate cultures and on the bottom line. Past and present clients include: Oracle, Cisco, Google, Salesforce, Raytheon, Wells Fargo, UPS, PWC, The Ritz-Carlton, Pfizer, and hundreds more.
Cindy Solomon is also a bestselling author on the topic of leadership. Her current books include The Courage Challenge Workbook for corporate employees and The Rules Of Woo, the customer service guide for entrepreneurs and business owners that built a cult following among corporate managers.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Creating A Culture Of Courage; The Courage Challenge Workbook (2011)
- The Rules of Woo: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Capturing the Hearts & Minds of Today's Customers (2010)
| Similar Speaker|
Jacqueline Marcell is the devoted daughter in the riveting true story, Elder Rage, or Take My Father... Please! How To Survive Caring for Aging Parents. A former college professor and television executive, she gave up her life for a
As one of America's most respected computer industry analysts, Cheryl Currid offers a rare blend of business and technical insight. Named as one of the most influential industry personalities and the winner of a prestigious Computer Press Association award for
An internationally renowned thought leader on the subject of leadership, performance and managing under pressure, Dr. Pawliw-Fry is one of the highest rated lecturers at the prestigious Kellogg School of Management's Executive Education Program. He now acts as an advisor
Bill Stainton is a multiple Emmy Award-winning TV producer, writer, and performer;
an author; a business humorist; and an internationally-recognized Beatles expert.
He blends the business smarts he learned from twenty years in corporate management