THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$15,001 to $25,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Courageous Innovation™ Boost innovative thinking at every level of your organization
- Nimble Leadership™ Guide your teams to success with speed, agility, and presence
- Customer Service Revolution™ Leverage the true power within your front line
- The Customer of the Future™ Inspire diehard loyalty among customers and employees alike
- Creating a Culture of Courage™ Leverage personal courage to drive personal success
- Conscious Leadership™ Create high performance teams with next-generation inclusiveness
Customer Service | Leadership | Moderator | Strategic Planning | Stress Management | Corporate Culture
For more than two decades, widely admired leadership expert, author, and keynote speaker Cindy Solomon has helped Fortune 1000 companies all over the world cultivate Courageous Leaders® and customer focused cultures.
With her signature razor-sharp wit, Solomon goes beyond battlefield analogies and sports metaphors to deliver real-life business stories, poignant facts, and actionable advice on next-generation leadership and service excellence in today’s customer-driven economy.
Keynote attendees and workshop participants praise Solomon for providing new and relevant information that can be immediately applied to their daily work routines. Business leaders consistently express amazement at the fast and lasting results they see both in their corporate cultures and on the bottom line. Past and present clients include: Oracle, Cisco, Google, Salesforce, Raytheon, Wells Fargo, UPS, PWC, The Ritz-Carlton, Pfizer, and hundreds more.
Cindy Solomon is also a bestselling author on the topic of leadership. Her current books include The Courage Challenge Workbook for corporate employees and The Rules Of Woo, the customer service guide for entrepreneurs and business owners that built a cult following among corporate managers.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Creating A Culture Of Courage; The Courage Challenge Workbook (2011)
- The Rules of Woo: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Capturing the Hearts & Minds of Today's Customers (2010)
| Similar Speaker|
Founded in 1993, the kathy ireland® Worldwide brand, celebrates a lifestyle. The missions of “…finding solutions for families, especially busy moms™,” “…finding solutions for people in love™,” and “…finding solutions for business people™,” translates to all kiWW® collections, including: fashion,
James "Doc" Blakely, Ph.D. is the author of seven books, a popular humorist,
and one of the most creative forces on the world platform scene. The National
Speakers Association awarded him its highest honor, the Cavett Award, recognizing
Gary M. Kunath is the Founder and former CEO of the Summit Group. He grew it to a multi-million dollar global enterprise which was named one of the top sales training companies in the world in the field of value
Pamela Meyer holds an MBA from Harvard, an MA in Public Policy from Claremont Graduate School, and is a Certified Fraud Examiner. She has extensive training in the use of visual cues and psychology to detect deception and is one