THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$15,001 to $25,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Courageous Innovation™ Boost innovative thinking at every level of your organization
- Nimble Leadership™ Guide your teams to success with speed, agility, and presence
- Customer Service Revolution™ Leverage the true power within your front line
- The Customer of the Future™ Inspire diehard loyalty among customers and employees alike
- Creating a Culture of Courage™ Leverage personal courage to drive personal success
- Conscious Leadership™ Create high performance teams with next-generation inclusiveness
Customer Service | Leadership | Moderator | Strategic Planning | Stress Management | Corporate Culture
For more than two decades, widely admired leadership expert, author, and keynote speaker Cindy Solomon has helped Fortune 1000 companies all over the world cultivate Courageous Leaders® and customer focused cultures.
With her signature razor-sharp wit, Solomon goes beyond battlefield analogies and sports metaphors to deliver real-life business stories, poignant facts, and actionable advice on next-generation leadership and service excellence in today’s customer-driven economy.
Keynote attendees and workshop participants praise Solomon for providing new and relevant information that can be immediately applied to their daily work routines. Business leaders consistently express amazement at the fast and lasting results they see both in their corporate cultures and on the bottom line. Past and present clients include: Oracle, Cisco, Google, Salesforce, Raytheon, Wells Fargo, UPS, PWC, The Ritz-Carlton, Pfizer, and hundreds more.
Cindy Solomon is also a bestselling author on the topic of leadership. Her current books include The Courage Challenge Workbook for corporate employees and The Rules Of Woo, the customer service guide for entrepreneurs and business owners that built a cult following among corporate managers.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Creating A Culture Of Courage; The Courage Challenge Workbook (2011)
- The Rules of Woo: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Capturing the Hearts & Minds of Today's Customers (2010)
| Similar Speaker|
A high-content public speaker that annually delivers over 100 keynotes around the world, Ira Blumenthal speaks on topics related to business development, such as strategic alliances, branding, and capitalizing on change. Considered a business "Renaissance Man," Ira Blumenthal is
Michael Sekora led a classified program in the Reagan White House that was on track for not just preventing America's present economic tailspin, but for ensuring America's super-power status for many generations and for preventing the rising threat of China
Mary Charleson is a marketing speaker, educator and strategist. She is the author of two books, Word of Mouth Mouse & Mobile (2013) and Five-Minute Marketing (2010), each featuring tips for the time-starved entrepreneur, marketing manager or student.
Tim Costello is currently Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Builder Homesite, Inc. (BHI), and New Home Technologies, LLC. Prior to BHI, he worked for Applied Materials as Vice President, Global Operations.
Prior to this position, Mr. Costello