THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: Pennsylvania|
- Politics, the Economy, and the Business Community: How Today's Current Events Impact Tomorrow's Profits
- How Health Care Reform Will Affect You and Your Business
- The New Normal: How Smart Business Owners/Managers Are Making Profits in 2010-2011
- How to Keep Customer Service At Its Best When Money Is Tight
- Gadgets, Gizmos, and Geeks--25 Tools, Technologies, and Web-based Services to Increase Profits in Your Business
- GOOGLE THIS!--A Look at How Google's Apps Can Help Grow Your Business
- 20 Ways to Increase Business through Outsourcing
Management | Marketing | Strategic Planning | Teamwork
Gene Marks is a columnist, author, and small business owner.
Gene writes daily for The New York Times and weekly for Forbes, The Huffington Post, Inc Magazine, FOX Business, and Philadelphia Magazine.
Gene has written 5 books on business management, specifically geared towards small and medium sized companies. His most recent is In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash — Simple Lessons from Smart Business People (Create Space, 2013).
Nationally, Gene frequently appears on “Your World w/ Cavuto” on FOX News, MSNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, and CNBC discussing matters affecting the business community.
Through his keynotes and breakout sessions, Gene helps business owners, executives and managers understand the political, economic and technological trends that will affect their companies so they can make profitable decisions.
Gene owns and operates the Marks Group PC, a highly successful ten-person firm that provides technology and consulting services to small and medium sized businesses.
Prior to starting the Marks Group PC Gene, a Certified Public Accountant, spent nine years in the entrepreneurial services arm of the international consulting firm KPMG in Philadelphia where he was a Senior Manager.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- In God We Trust, Everyone Else Pays Cash--Simple Lessons From Smart Business Owners (2010)
- Complete Idiot's Guide to Successful Outsourcing (2005)
- Outfoxing the Small Business Owner (2005)
- Small Business Desk Reference (2004)
- Streetwise Small Business Book of Lists
| Similar Speaker|
Bob Hoffman is an original and contrarian voice in the advertising and marketing world.
He is author of Marketers Are From Mars, Consumers Are From New Jersey which was selected by Amazon as its #1 “Hot New Release” in advertising.
What drew Bruce Turkel, one of advertising's most original and multi-faceted minds, to the industry in the first place? Simple: "I don't play harmonica all that well." Born and raised on Miami Beach (which was like being in Flipper), Bruce
Jordan Lewis, Ph.D., is widely regarded as one of the world's foremost authorities on alliances. His three books on the topic, Trusted Partners: How Companies Build Mutual Trust and Win Together, The Connected Corporation, and Partnerships for Profit: Structuring and
Edward Keller is a well-known and highly regarded marketing research executive, who has been called "one of the most recognized names in word of mouth." He is President of the Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA), a board member