THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: Pennsylvania|
- Politics, the Economy, and the Business Community: How Today's Current Events Impact Tomorrow's Profits
- How Health Care Reform Will Affect You and Your Business
- The New Normal: How Smart Business Owners/Managers Are Making Profits in 2010-2011
- How to Keep Customer Service At Its Best When Money Is Tight
- Gadgets, Gizmos, and Geeks--25 Tools, Technologies, and Web-based Services to Increase Profits in Your Business
- GOOGLE THIS!--A Look at How Google's Apps Can Help Grow Your Business
- 20 Ways to Increase Business through Outsourcing
Management | Marketing | Strategic Planning | Teamwork
Gene Marks is a columnist, author, and small business owner.
Gene writes daily for The New York Times and weekly for Forbes, The Huffington Post, Inc Magazine, FOX Business, and Philadelphia Magazine.
Gene has written 5 books on business management, specifically geared towards small and medium sized companies. His most recent is In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash — Simple Lessons from Smart Business People (Create Space, 2013).
Nationally, Gene frequently appears on “Your World w/ Cavuto” on FOX News, MSNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, and CNBC discussing matters affecting the business community.
Through his keynotes and breakout sessions, Gene helps business owners, executives and managers understand the political, economic and technological trends that will affect their companies so they can make profitable decisions.
Gene owns and operates the Marks Group PC, a highly successful ten-person firm that provides technology and consulting services to small and medium sized businesses.
Prior to starting the Marks Group PC Gene, a Certified Public Accountant, spent nine years in the entrepreneurial services arm of the international consulting firm KPMG in Philadelphia where he was a Senior Manager.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- In God We Trust, Everyone Else Pays Cash--Simple Lessons From Smart Business Owners (2010)
- Complete Idiot's Guide to Successful Outsourcing (2005)
- Outfoxing the Small Business Owner (2005)
- Small Business Desk Reference (2004)
- Streetwise Small Business Book of Lists
| Similar Speaker|
Doug Farrago, M.D., received his Bachelor of Science from the University of Virginia in 1987, his Masters of Education degree from the University of Houston in 1990, and his Medical Degree from the University of Texas at Houston in 1994.
General Sullivan is the president and chief operating officer of the Association of the United States Army, headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. He assumed his current position at the Association in February 1998 after serving as president, Coleman Federal in Washington,
Robert Gordman is the author of Secrets of the $uper $weet $pot: Building Sustained, Profitable Growth and The Must-Have Customer: 7 Steps to Winning the Customer You Haven't Got, a Rocky Mountain News Business Best-Seller. He is President of
Leigh Steinberg is widely recognized as the country's leading sports attorney. During his remarkable 33-year career, he has represented over 150 professional athletes in football, baseball, basketball, volleyball, golf, boxing and Olympic sports. His firm, Leigh Steinberg Enterprises,