THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Filling the Glass: Real World Tactics and Motivation for Increasing Productivity AND Job Satisfaction
- Selling Your Ideas, Your Vision, Yourself, Even Your Products and Services: Painlessly!
- Slicing through the Noise: Effective Communications for Leadership and Professional Success
- Shut Up and Speak: Non-Verbal Communication
- De-Stress for Success: Managing Stress to Promote Work/Life Balance and Restore the Joy of Living
Motivation | Sales
Today Barry Maher is in demand for business audiences of all types. But he first made his mark as a world-class salesperson and sales manager, then as a management and sales consultant, helping clients improve their productivity, often dramatically.
You may have seen Mr. Maher on theToday Show, NBC Nightly News or CNBC. And he's frequently featured in publications like USA Today, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The London Times, and Business Week.
Barry Maher may be best known as the author of, Filling the Glass which has been cited as "One of The Seven Essential Popular Business Books," by Today's Librarian along with books like The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People and The One Minute Manager.
Mr. Maher's latest book, No Lie: Truth Is the Ultimate Sales Tool, has been translated around the world.
Barry Maher's client list includes organizations like ABC, the American Management Association, AT&T, Blue Cross, Budget Rent a Car, Canon, Cessna, Fuji, Hewlett-Packard, Infiniti, Lufthansa Airlines, McDonald's, Merck, the National Lottery of Ireland, the Small Business Administration, Random House, the U.S. Government, Verizon, and Wells Fargo.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Filling the Glass
- No Lie: Truth Is the Ultimate Sales Tool
| Similar Speaker|
Cam Marston is the leading expert on the impact of generational characteristics and differences on the workplace and the marketplace. As an author, columnist, blogger, and lecturer, he imparts a clear understanding of how generational demographics are changing the
Appointed by Southwest Airlines CEO as their Official "Ambassador of FUN"
· 3 Decades Speaking on Southwest's Best-Practices & Positive Culture
· Recipient of Southwest Airlines most Prestigious Once-a-Year Award, the President's Award (recognizing the one individual that most exemplified everything Southwest
Guy Kawasaki is the chief evangelist of Canva, an online graphic design tool. He is a brand ambassador for Mercedes-Benz and an executive fellow of the Haas School of Business (UC Berkeley).
John Wood is the founder and board co–chair of Room to Read, an organization that believes World Change Starts with Educated Children® and seeks to transform the lives of millions of children in developing countries by focusing on literacy and