THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$25,001 to $40,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
SPEECH TITLES AND/OR TOPICS
- The Five Keys to Mastering Workflow
- Managing Commitments--The Key to Relaxed Control
- Creating Order Out of Chaos--Staying Afloat in a World of Too Much to Do
- Getting Things Done: the Art of Stress-Free Productivity
- Getting Projects Off Your Mind and Moving--Why Natural Planning is Not Normal
- Mastering the Art of Work
- What's On Your Mind? How to Stop Unproductive Thinking and Get Things Done
- Making Change Stick--The Two Magic Ingredients
- Getting Things Off Your Mind and Getting Them Done--The Zen of In-Basket Maintenance
- Leveraging Focus and Vision--Harnessing the Power of Imagery in Life and Work
- Ready for Anything
Personal Development | Stress Management
David Allen is an international author, lecturer, and founder and Chairman of the David Allen Company, a management consulting, coaching, and training company.
In the last twenty years Mr. Allen has developed and implemented productivity improvement programs for over a million professionals in hundreds of organizations worldwide, including many Fortune 500 corporations and U.S. Government agencies. He delivers public and in-house seminars, executive workflow coaching, and consulting programs that address interactive and organizational productivity and alignment issues.
Having logged thousands of hours working with individual executives and senior professionals, David Allen has developed a revolutionary, unique and highly practical system for improving personal and organizational productivity.
Mr. Allen is the author of three books, the international best-selling book, Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity (Viking; 2001), Ready for Anything: 52 Productivity Principles for Getting Things Done (Viking; 2003), and released in December, 2008, Making It All Work: Winning at the Game of Work and the Business of Life. He has published numerous essays and articles in professional journals and periodicals on the topic of personal effectiveness. More than 150 of his original essays have been featured in his e-newsletter, David Allen's Productivity Principles, with a global readership of more than 120,000 people. He is a popular keynote speaker on the topics of time and stress management, individual and team productivity, and high performance work practices.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Making It All Work: Winning at the Game of Work and the Business of Life (2008)
- Ready for Anything: 52 Productivity Principles for Getting Things Done (2003)
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity (2001)
| Similar Speaker|
James B. Maas is Stephen H. Weiss Presidential Fellow, Professor and past Chairman of Psychology, as well as a professor in the graduate fields of Education and Communication at Cornell University. He is also a professor at the Weill
Award-winning leader Rory Vaden is the Co-founder of Southwestern Consulting, a multi-million dollar consulting practice that helps clients drive educated decisions with relevant data.
He¹s also The New York Times bestselling author of Take the Stairs and
Suzanne Somers is one of America's most popular and beloved personalities. In a multifaceted career that has spanned nearly three decades, she has achieved extraordinary success as an actress, singer, comedienne, The New York Times bestselling author, entrepreneur, and
Michael Bosworth is noted for founding and growing Solution Selling®, one
of the most successful virtual companies in the B2B arena. He is currently involved
in two start-ups, Mike Bosworth Leadership and WeConcile®. MBL teaches Story
Seekers™ workshops. The workshops