THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$25,001 to $40,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Cents and Sensibilities
- Convenient Truths: Consumer--Insights & Innovation Principles For The Convenience Channel
- The Cycle of Innovation in Retail Design
- Environmental Branding--Exploring the Real Moment of Truth
- Perception Design(sm)--Understanding How Consumers Experience Your Brand
- A Sense of Place, Product, Brand and Experience
- Solutions for Growth--Re-making the Supermarket Experience
- The Subconscious Mind, Habits and Behaviors Of Consumers
- Surviving The Market Levelers--The Rise of Algorithms and the Fate of Retail Stores
- Behavior and Value
- Branding Your Product for Success
- The Power to Convene: Understanding How to Attract, Shape and Influence Consumer Behavior
- The Psychology Of Place--Translating Consumer Perceptions Into The Bottom Line
- Considering the Place of Food
- The Theater of Food--Shaping the Perception through Context and Environment
Branding | Retail
Kevin Kelley is the Principal and Co-Founder of Shook Kelley, an atypical architecture and design firm that specializes in consumer behavior for retail and consumer-based companies. Over the years, Shook Kelley has developed a unique approach by merging the best practices of architecture, communication design, marketing, branding, advertising, consumer psychology, retail anthropology, and sociology into one integrated approach they call Perception Design.
Trained as an architect, Mr. Kelley realized early in his career that design is a strategic weapon for any business in any industry. As a self proclaimed anti-architect, his specialty is getting inside the mind of consumers and figuring out how the physical environment affects a consumer's choice, comfort, retention, and purchase behavior. This is a skill and technology that every consumer-based company can benefit from.
Shook Kelley's client list includes the likes of Whole Foods, Harley-Davidson, Kraft Foods, Kroger, The Coca-Cola Company, Cadbury Adams, Pepperdine University, Ayala Land, Inc., Kapalua Resort, Oscar Mayer, and Nabisco, among others.
Kevin Kelley is a much sought after lecturer and presenter for various conferences around the country. He has taught courses on branding and marketing for the professional development program of Harvard University's Graduate School of Design and has previously served as a professor within the College of Architecture at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte.
| Similar Speaker|
Storytelling is an art, but Maria Ross has it down to a science. A consultant, writer and speaker, she is chief brand strategist and creator of Red Slice, a digital elixir of stories and strategies to boost your business,
Razor-sharp Insights • Concrete Examples • Entertaining Stories • Incredible Energy! This is why clients in every part of the world invite Kevin Freiberg to be their featured speaker. Dr. Freiberg is on a short list of global
What drew Bruce Turkel, one of advertising's most original and multi-faceted minds, to the industry in the first place? Simple: "I don't play harmonica all that well." Born and raised on Miami Beach (which was like being in Flipper), Bruce
The director of Minneapolis-based Beckwith Partners, Harry Beckwith has worked with 23 Fortune 200 companies, including Target, Wells Fargo, Merck and IBM, work for which he received the American Marketing Association's highest award.
Mr. Beckwith's first book, Selling the Invisible