THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$25,001 to $40,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Cents and Sensibilities
- Convenient Truths: Consumer--Insights & Innovation Principles For The Convenience Channel
- The Cycle of Innovation in Retail Design
- Environmental Branding--Exploring the Real Moment of Truth
- Perception Design(sm)--Understanding How Consumers Experience Your Brand
- A Sense of Place, Product, Brand and Experience
- Solutions for Growth--Re-making the Supermarket Experience
- The Subconscious Mind, Habits and Behaviors Of Consumers
- Surviving The Market Levelers--The Rise of Algorithms and the Fate of Retail Stores
- Behavior and Value
- Branding Your Product for Success
- The Power to Convene: Understanding How to Attract, Shape and Influence Consumer Behavior
- The Psychology Of Place--Translating Consumer Perceptions Into The Bottom Line
- Considering the Place of Food
- The Theater of Food--Shaping the Perception through Context and Environment
Branding | Retail
Kevin Kelley is the Principal and Co-Founder of Shook Kelley, an atypical architecture and design firm that specializes in consumer behavior for retail and consumer-based companies. Over the years, Shook Kelley has developed a unique approach by merging the best practices of architecture, communication design, marketing, branding, advertising, consumer psychology, retail anthropology, and sociology into one integrated approach they call Perception Design.
Trained as an architect, Mr. Kelley realized early in his career that design is a strategic weapon for any business in any industry. As a self proclaimed anti-architect, his specialty is getting inside the mind of consumers and figuring out how the physical environment affects a consumer's choice, comfort, retention, and purchase behavior. This is a skill and technology that every consumer-based company can benefit from.
Shook Kelley's client list includes the likes of Whole Foods, Harley-Davidson, Kraft Foods, Kroger, The Coca-Cola Company, Cadbury Adams, Pepperdine University, Ayala Land, Inc., Kapalua Resort, Oscar Mayer, and Nabisco, among others.
Kevin Kelley is a much sought after lecturer and presenter for various conferences around the country. He has taught courses on branding and marketing for the professional development program of Harvard University's Graduate School of Design and has previously served as a professor within the College of Architecture at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte.
| Similar Speaker|
Watts Wacker is one of the most celebrated and influential minds in modern business. He is one of the world's most respected futurists as well as a lecturer, best-selling author, political commentator, and social critic. His uncommon versatility
Joel Ben Izzy
Though Joel ben Izzy has been telling stories all his life, he began his professional career in 1983 after graduating from Stanford with a degree in English, Creative Writing and Storytelling. Following a year performing in San Francisco, he set
Dr. Jonas Ridderstråle is one of the worlds most influential and respected
business thinkers and speakers. Since bursting onto the international scene
with the bestselling book Funky Business in 2000, Jonas has remained
James Mapes is the founder of Quantum Leap Thinking™, creator of The Transformational Coach™, expert on the psychology of applied imagination, best-selling author, highly acclaimed business speaker, consultant, seminar leader, and personal excellence coach. For over 30 years, he