THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$40,001 and above
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Success (based on Adamsí new book How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big)
Author | Entertainment | Media | After Dinner Speaker | Celebrity | HR / Workplace | Inspiration | Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development
Scott Adams is the creator of the Dilbert comic strip that runs in over 2,000 newspapers worldwide, on Dilbert.com, and all over the Internet.
Mr. Adams is the author of The Dilbert Principle (#1 NYT best seller), Dogbertís Top Secret Management Handbook, The Dilbert Future, Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel, The Joy of Work, Godís Debris, The Religion War, Stick to Drawing Comics, Monkey-Brain.
Scott has failed at more things than most people have ever tried. He has been a banker, software developer, hypnotist, CEO of Scott Adams Foods, owner of two restaurants, inventor, and serial entrepreneur. Those experiences are the backdrop for his newest book on success: How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big.
Scott Adams is also co-founder of startup CalendarTree.com.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life (2013)
- I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring: A Dilbert Book (2013)
- Your New Job Title Is "Accomplice": A Dilbert Book (Dilbert Collections) (2013)
- Teamwork Means You Can't Pick the Side that's Right (Dilbert Collections) (2012)
- Can't Remember If We're Cheap or Smart (Dilbert Collections)(2012)
- How's That Underling Thing Working Out for You? (Dilbert) (2011)
- Dilbert 2.0: 20 Years of Dilbert (2008)
- Thriving on Vague Objectives (2005)
- God's Debris(2001)
- Religion War (2004)
| Similar Speaker|
Ross Shafer is a 6-time Emmy Award Winning Comedian and Writer. Pretty good for pet shop manager moonlighting as a comedian. In l984, a local TV station saw him and decided to hire him as an on-air host. Rossí unconventional
Russell Stolnack is a well-recognized San Diego personality known by his nickname "Russ T. Nailz." Accomplishments include winning six local Emmys and the National Speakers Association (NSA) "Humorous Speaker Competition."
From 1984 to 1994 Russell Stolnack was the morning man
A comedy juggler, stand-up comedian, comedy magician, and composer of humorous songs who uses his act to teach people that they can overcome their deepest fears and accomplish anything they really want, most people just call Frank Miles "funny."
Lee Cole's playful personality, spontaneity, and razor sharp wit give this magic show the feel of a stand-up comic's. A positive and lively presentation lifts spirits and turns a room full of strangers into friends. A dollar bill