THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: South Carolina|
- Lessons Learned in Igniting Word of Mouth Movements
- It Only Takes One: Igniting Word of Mouth Movements with the First Conversation
- Bringing Sexy Back to Offline Word of Mouth Marketing: Driving Online Programs with Offline Engagement
Branding | Communications | Marketing | Customer Service
Geno Church is the Word of Mouth Inspiration Officer at Brains on Fire, but he considers himself more of a pathfinder for the firm's clients. He has walked down the path with Fiskars Brands, Best Buy, Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, the American Booksellers Association, Charleston Parks Conservancy, the U.S. Office of National Drug Control Policy, Love146, and Rage Against the Haze (South Carolina's youth-led anti-tobacco movement). He likes uncovering the DNA of sustainable word of mouth movements.
Geno Church has spoken around the world at places such as the Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA), the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), American Marketing Association (AMA), and the World Africa Customer Management Conference.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Brains on Fire: Igniting Powerful, Sustainable Word of Mouth Movements
| Similar Speaker|
Dale Partridge is a serial entrepreneur and Founder of Sevenly.org, a 40+ person socially conscious e-commerce company based in Los Angeles,California.
Each week Sevenly partners with one qualified nonprofit, and donates $7 from every product sold to support that charity’s cause.
Preston Ni is a professor, coach, trainer, and course designer in the areas of interpersonal effectiveness, professional communication, cross-cultural understanding, and organizational change.
With twenty years of experience, Preston's dynamic presentations and powerful coaching have benefited
T. Marni Vos is a clean and refreshing humorist. She is as funny as she is inspiring. A motivational speaker who entertains with her keynotes while she motivates and inspires her audience to be top performers at work
Economic & Business Innovation Thought Leader, Publisher and Columnist for Forbes, Entrepreneur & Author.
- A respected forecaster of how events and upcoming trends—tech, financial markets and especially the impact of Washington politics—will affect business and the economy
- As a journalist, private investor,