THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: North Carolina|
- Who Hijacked My Fairy Tale? Finding The Balance Between The Life You Envisioned, And The Life You Got
- Stand Up and Stick Out In a Crowded Market Because Nobody Notices Normal
- Creating the Perfect Customer Experience from a Motivational Speaker's Perspective
- The Storytelling Component When All You Have are Words and a Screen
- Leadership from a Storyteller's Perspective Because there is no "I" in leader either
- Using Storytelling To Sell Better, Lead Better, Market Better, and Impact Better Using Story To Create An Emotional Connection in Business
- The Money's In The Funny Laughing Your Way To Success
- Laughing Your Way To A Healthier You - Where Health and Humor Meet Learn To Love The Body You Have, While Working For The One You Want
Balanced Living | Change | Communications | Customer Service | Leadership | Marketing | Motivation | Personal Development | Sales | Stress Management | Women's Issues
One Southern Accent….A Thousand Characters, Motivational Speaker, Comedian,
Emcee, Award-Winning Storyteller, and Author.
Hilarious, Powerfully Motivating, Author of Who Hijacked My Fairy Tale?
and creator of Prides Hollow and the wacky cast of southern characters who make
you laugh, help you see beyond your obstacles, and teach you how to stand up
and stick out in a crowded market – because nobody notices normal.
Her side-splittingly funny one-woman shows have charmed audiences from coast
to coast, from board rooms to cruise ships. She is proof that you can deliver
content and entertainment at the same time. If you are looking for something
different this year, want to have your conference kicked off or closed in an
unforgettable way, Kelly Swanson can provide a fresh perspective.
Stressed out and facing a lot of change? Need a good laugh along with some
motivation? Need to fill seats for a community event? Then you need Kelly Swanson.
“I’m a motivational speaker and a comedian, which means I tell
you that you can do anything. Then I tell you I’m just kidding.”—Kelly
| Similar Speaker|
Before becoming the first woman ever to compete in the Indianapolis 500 and the Daytona 500, Janet Guthrie had a diversified background. She was a pilot and flight instructor, an aerospace engineer, a technical editor, and a public representative
Mary O'Hara-Devereaux, Ph.D., is an internationally known strategy consultant,
and futurist whose latest book, Navigating the Badlands Thriving in this Decade
of Radical Transformation, prepares business and organizational leaders for
what lies ahead and provides the tools to 'scan, scout,
Christopher Springmann is Executive Producer and Senior Correspondent of
Life Love & Health, the award-winning health and wellness program that reaches millions daily on multiple news, talk, and sports channels including Sirius XM, CNN, Fox, NPR affiliates, American Forces Network, HealthRadio.net
Steve Holt has been a keynote speaker, consultant, teacher, and writer for over
a decade. He has helped thousands of people improve their businesses and their
personal development through his workshops and keynote speeches. His work has
focused on small