THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$15,001 to $25,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- 7 Step Formula for Profitable Facebook Marketing
- How To Design A Powerful Social Media Strategy Using The Right Tools For Your Business
- Five Keys To Developing A Raving Fanbase
- How To Build A Large, Loyal, Profitable Network Using The Social Web
- Proven Ways To Optimize Your Online Network With Offline Events
- Facebook News Feed Optimization: How to Dramatically Increase Your Visibility and Engagement
- How to Create a Stampede of Local Customers Via Your Facebook Page, Places and Deals
- From Fans to Superfans: How To Turbo-Boost Your Facebook
- •EngagementFacebook Fortunes: How To Strategically Grow Your Business Using the Top Online Social Network
Author | Branding | Generations and Demographics | Leadership | Management | Marketing | Social Media | Technology | Women's Issues | Communications | Corporate Culture
Often referred to as “the Queen of Facebook,” Mari Smith is considered one of the world’s foremost experts on Facebook marketing and social media.
She is a Forbes’ Top Social Media Power Influencer, author of The New Relationship Marketing and coauthor of Facebook Marketing: An Hour A Day. In 2015, Facebook hired Mari to teach at the Boost Your Business series of live training events across the country.
Mari is an in-demand speaker; she keynotes major events around the world. Her company also provides consulting and training on Facebook marketing best practices for SMBs and brands.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- "Facebook Marketing: An Hour a Day" 2012
- "The New Relationship Marketing: How to Build a Large, Loyal, Profitable Network Using the Social Web" 2011
- Relationship Age: The World's Leading Experts Teach You Proven Strategies for Creating Profitable
| Similar Speaker|
Mark C. Thompson is an expert on executive leadership, business strategy, and innovation who has spent over 25 years leading teams and building companies from the ground up. He delivers actionable, valuable and practical advice for leaders at all levels
Karen E. Purves uses Improv skills to create interactive, customized programs based on audience voting during the program. The meeting planner sets the destination and the attendees choose the route!
Want your meeting attendees to say, "I didn't want
Jeffrey Pfeffer, Ph.D., is the Thomas D. Dee II Professor of Organizational Behavior in the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University. He is the author or co-author of ten books: The External Control of Organizations: A Resource Dependence Perspective,
Michael Broome earned a BA from Appalachian State University. Through independent study, he designed his major in leadership and public speaking and was twice elected student government president. Upon graduation, he started several entrepreneurial endeavors (one