THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$15,001 to $25,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- 7 Step Formula for Profitable Facebook Marketing
- How To Design A Powerful Social Media Strategy Using The Right Tools For Your Business
- Five Keys To Developing A Raving Fanbase
- How To Build A Large, Loyal, Profitable Network Using The Social Web
- Proven Ways To Optimize Your Online Network With Offline Events
- Facebook News Feed Optimization: How to Dramatically Increase Your Visibility and Engagement
- How to Create a Stampede of Local Customers Via Your Facebook Page, Places and Deals
- From Fans to Superfans: How To Turbo-Boost Your Facebook
- •EngagementFacebook Fortunes: How To Strategically Grow Your Business Using the Top Online Social Network
Author | Branding | Generations and Demographics | Leadership | Management | Marketing | Social Media | Technology | Women's Issues | Communications | Corporate Culture
Often referred to as “the Queen of Facebook,” Mari Smith is considered one of the world’s foremost experts on Facebook marketing and social media.
She is a Forbes’ Top Social Media Power Influencer, author of The New Relationship Marketing and coauthor of Facebook Marketing: An Hour A Day. In 2015, Facebook hired Mari to teach at the Boost Your Business series of live training events across the country.
Mari is an in-demand speaker; she keynotes major events around the world. Her company also provides consulting and training on Facebook marketing best practices for SMBs and brands.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- "Facebook Marketing: An Hour a Day" 2012
- "The New Relationship Marketing: How to Build a Large, Loyal, Profitable Network Using the Social Web" 2011
- Relationship Age: The World's Leading Experts Teach You Proven Strategies for Creating Profitable
| Similar Speaker|
David L. Meinz, MS, RD, FADA, CSP specializes in consultations and workshops that
enable people to improve their health. He presents information from his book Survival
of the Fittest internationally to businesses and associations.
Mr. Meinz earned a Master's Degree
Writer and commentator, Frank Deford is the author of seventeen books. His latest novel, Bliss, Remembered, is a love story set at the 1936 Berlin Olympics and World War II. Publishers Weekly gives a starred review to Bliss,
Kathy Buckley is a five-time American Comedy Award Nominee as Best Stand-Up Female Comedienne and the winner of countless other awards for her work. She is also an actress, writer and producer, author, humanitarian, and one of
Helaine Olen is the author of Pound Foolish: Exposing the Dark Side of the
Personal Finance Industry. The book was published in late 2012 to rave reviews
in the United States, Canada and Great Britain. The New York Times called