- Find Your Focus: How to Reduce Accidents and Mistakes by Paying Better Attention
- Great Leaders Make Safety Fun! Using Your Influence to Create a Vibrant Safety Culture
- The Future of Safety: A Hawk-Eye View of New Trends on the Safety Horizon
- Bring It On Home! Powerful Inspiration for Living a Safe and Healthy Life
- Spice It Up! Practical Ways to Turn Your Safety Presentations from Bland to GRAND!
- Just Imagine! Innovative Ideas to Keep Your Safety Program Fresh and Alive!
- Attack Stress at Work: Proven Methods for Handling Stress and Reducing its Impact on Performance
Management | Safety | Teamwork
Richard Hawk is a leading expert on helping companies around the world create vibrant safety cultures. Richard has a unique talent for taking serious and often technical topics and giving them an innovative twist to make them lively and captivating.
Itís rare to find someone who is both a safety professional and an entertaining speaker, but Richard fits the bill. While his depth of knowledge and experience make for content-rich sessions (Richard spent ten-years as a safety engineer and management trainer in the Nuclear Industry), he also draws on his sense of humor and theater background to deliver presentations that are truly enjoyable.
An accomplished guitarist and singer-songwriter, Richard Hawk weaves original songs and parodies into his presentations and uses all manner of innovative props, prizes and stories. Audiences canít help but participate, learn and have fun. Richardís one-of-a-kind presentation style sets him apart and allows him to connect with audiences from start to finish.
| Similar Speaker|
Growing up in a military family, Sarita Maybin lived in many places, including 9 years in Germany. Moving frequently, she discovered the importance of adapting, staying positive and playing nicely.
After earning a Masterís Degree in Counseling from the University of
Fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride! Christine Cashen delivers a fastpaced, hilarious program with useful content that makes her a sought after speaker worldwide. For more than 15 years, she has jazzed an amazing variety of audiences throughout the
Saundra Pelletier is a passionate public speaker, life coach, executive coach and author, who specializes in helping individuals and organizations realize their full potential in business, life, sales and relationships. She has experienced, first-hand, the rise through the corporate
Marc Schwartz is a leading authority on helping corporate leaders, sales people
and entrepreneurs identify and break through the barriers that stand in the way
of optimal human performance.
For over thirty years he has trained and coached corporate executives, managers,