- Find Your Focus: How to Reduce Accidents and Mistakes by Paying Better Attention
- Great Leaders Make Safety Fun! Using Your Influence to Create a Vibrant Safety Culture
- The Future of Safety: A Hawk-Eye View of New Trends on the Safety Horizon
- Bring It On Home! Powerful Inspiration for Living a Safe and Healthy Life
- Spice It Up! Practical Ways to Turn Your Safety Presentations from Bland to GRAND!
- Just Imagine! Innovative Ideas to Keep Your Safety Program Fresh and Alive!
- Attack Stress at Work: Proven Methods for Handling Stress and Reducing its Impact on Performance
Management | Safety | Teamwork
Richard Hawk is a leading expert on helping companies around the world create vibrant safety cultures. Richard has a unique talent for taking serious and often technical topics and giving them an innovative twist to make them lively and captivating.
It’s rare to find someone who is both a safety professional and an entertaining speaker, but Richard fits the bill. While his depth of knowledge and experience make for content-rich sessions (Richard spent ten-years as a safety engineer and management trainer in the Nuclear Industry), he also draws on his sense of humor and theater background to deliver presentations that are truly enjoyable.
An accomplished guitarist and singer-songwriter, Richard Hawk weaves original songs and parodies into his presentations and uses all manner of innovative props, prizes and stories. Audiences can’t help but participate, learn and have fun. Richard’s one-of-a-kind presentation style sets him apart and allows him to connect with audiences from start to finish.
| Similar Speaker|
Senior managing director and founder of YankeeTek Ventures,
Howard Anderson founded The Yankee Group, a technology research and consulting firm, where he served as president and CEO from 1970 until 2000. Reuters, a New York Stock Exchange company, ultimately
Adam Leipzig is one of those rare leaders who have the ability to truly deliver. As a game-changing Senior Executive with Walt Disney Pictures and President of National Geographic Films, Adam Leipzig oversaw some of the
Pamela Jett Aal
Pamela Jett Aal is an international motivational speaker, trainer and communication expert. Her dynamic keynote presentations and customized training and breakout sessions focus on powerful communication skills for business success. Her leadership, success, and stress management tools, along
The Internet has radically changed the way that people buy and sell. Buyers have more information than ever, and they don't have time to waste in data gathering meetings. Yet while buying behavior has changed, people still sell pretty much