- Star Power, How to Be Unstoppable Through the Nine Star Social Values
- Frame Your Future through the Ten Core Axes
- Personal Alchemy-How to Create the Chemistry for Success with Anyone, Anywhere, Any Time
- Live Above the Line–Lipkin's Ten Laws for Sales and Service Preeminence
- Keeper of the Flame - How to Inspire Others on the Cusp of Change
- One Life, One Meeting-How to Build Preeminence One Conversation at a Time
- Become "The One"—How to Consistently Hit Your Sales Targets and Turn Your Clients Into Passionate Promoters
- Be Lucky, Be On Trend: How to Win-Win through Social Change
- Winning Through the Preeminent Customer Experience
Author | Customer Service | Leadership | Personal Development | Strategic Planning
Mike Lipkin is president of Environics/Lipkin, the Motivation Company in the Environics Research Group—one of Canada’s leading research houses.
He is also one of Canada’s preeminent speakers. Last year, he delivered 120 seminars to more than 100 000 people in 19 countries.
His mission is to give people the insights that inspire them into powerful action.
The distinctions that he has gathered from talking to a million people in forty-three countries since July 1993, combined with the insights from the celebrated Environics Social Values research, is how he offers his clients the best of all worlds: a powerful blend of ideas and principles that help them achieve amazing results.
Mr. Lipkin’s clients include Deloitte, Pfizer, DHL, GE, Wells Fargo, Abbott, Novartis, Enbridge, Nissan, Canada Goose, Merck, Tata Communications, NSK, Astra Zeneca, Wal-Mart, Starwood Hotels, and Procter & Gamble.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Star Power, How To Be Unstoppable Through The Nine Star Social Va
- One Life, One Meeting, How To Build Preeminence One Conversation At A Time (2008)
- On Fire! The Art of Personal Consistency Lost and Found: My Journey through Hell and Back (1994)
| Similar Speaker|
Jim Kouzes is the coauthor with Barry Posner of the award-winning and best-selling book, The Leadership Challenge, with over 2 million copies sold and available in 22 languages. He's also the Dean’s Executive Fellow of Leadership, Leavey
Joel Barker was the first person to popularize the concept of paradigm shifts
for the corporate world. He began his work in 1975 after spending a year on fellowship
meeting and working with visionary thinkers in both North America and
Murray Banks has been a speaker and trainer for 25 years. His presentations focus on our lifestyle and its impact on leadership and work performance. And he knows something about performance...he is an honored educator and a World
Bill Benjamin has a rare perspective – he has advanced degrees in Mathematics and Computer Science and has 25 years of real-world business experience as a senior leader. Bill is very authentic about the fact that he struggled early in