THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
No videos listed.
- How to Jumpstart Innovation practices in the Enterprise
- Enterprise Lean Startup For the Win!
- Empowering Employees and Leaders to Transform Company Culture
- How Lean Branding Creates Passionate Customers
- How to Discover, Create & Deliver New Value
Author | Branding | Communications | Corporate Culture | Customer Service | Entrepreneurship | Personal Development
Brant Cooper helps organizations big and small innovate.
He is the author of the New York Times Bestseller, The Lean Entrepreneur, and the popular The Entrepreneurís Guide to Customer Development. His most recent book project is The Lean Brand, bringing the rigor of lean startup principles to the marketing black box of branding.
As a sought after keynote speaker, startup advisor and corporate mentor, Brant travels the globe speaking with entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs, debunking the Myth of the Visionary, teaching Lean Startup and Customer Development principles, and empowering employees to create new value.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Entrepreneur's Guide To The Lean Brand: How Brand Innovation Builds Passion, Transforms Organizations and Creates Value (2014)
- The Lean Entrepreneur: How Visionaries Create Products, Innovate with New Ventures, and Disrupt Markets (2016)
| Similar Speaker|
Preston Ni is a professor, coach, trainer, and course designer in the areas of interpersonal effectiveness, professional communication, cross-cultural understanding, and organizational change.
With twenty years of experience, Preston's dynamic presentations and powerful coaching have benefited
Sahar Hashemi founded Coffee Republic, the UKís first US style coffee bar chain with her brother and built it into one of the UKís most recognised high street brands with 110 bars and a turnover of £30m. Giving
Peter W. Schutz was born in Berlin, Germany on April 20, 1930. After leaving Germany in March of 1939, the Schutz family settled in Chicago, Illinois, after a two-year stay in Havana, Cuba. Peter Schutz grew up and
Best known for founding Travelocity.com and serving as founding Chairman of Kayak.com, Terry Jones has become a powerful voice in the world of entrepreneurship through his numerous speaking engagements and the publication of his book, ON Innovation. His career path